Eligibility Criteria for SNCF Scholarship:
- Applicants MUST have a grade point average (GPA) of B or above (i.e. 3.0)
- Enrolled in a nursing program, medical school (physician, epidemiologist, virologist, surgeon, etc.), pharmacy, mass communication or journalism, law school, social work, and other public health majors, etc.
- Applicant is willing to give back to Sierra Leone by making a difference in the country upon graduation.
- Applicant MUST be a Sierra Leonean attending college/University who is enrolled at least half-time (six credit or more)
- Write an essay explaining how best their education will make a difference in Sierra Leone’s infrastructural development and future
- Provide current transcript as a university/college students